Hi everyone, today I have to write about my favourite video game, but i don´t have one, because I don't play video games in general. However, I remembered one game that I used to play with my friends, is called ¨Super Smash Bros Brawl". I had a Wii (I never used it, becaused I used to think people that play video games were dumb), my parents brought this game home, and when my friends came to my house, we played it. I have to admit that this game was really fun; it is about fight, you can pick amazing characters that are really famous (I usually choose Kirby or Samus to play) and the history mode was amazing. Like I said, I used to play it with my friends, maybe since I was in eight grade, and now, sometimes when we get together, we play it again, but in the ¨Wii U¨. And I have to say that maybe I would like to play Fornite or League of Legends, and maybe one day, I will give them a chance.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario